The Handwriting Tree® QuickStart Kit includes a starting set of materials to help you hit the ground running in your clinic, school, or home to teach handwriting! This kit is packed with fun and engaging elements that are only available from the Handwriting Tree®. The QuickStart instruction kit is great for all students.
Each element of the kit has been included based successes built over 20 years of handwriting instruction, combined with evidence-based approaches demonstrated to be effective through educational research.
Each Handwriting Tree® kit includes the following instructional tools (also sold separately)
- Handwriting Tree™ Spatial Device With Mounting Holes for Reverse Chalkboards
- Upper Case Reverse Chalkboard With Mounting Pins for Handwriting Tree®
- Lower Case Reverse Chalkboard With Mounting Pins for Handwriting Tree®
- Set of Four Handwriting Tree®Character Spatial-Marking Tiles: Bethany™, Onslow Owl™, and Griffin Groundhog™ (One each, Above and Below Ground)
- Set of 26 Laminated Upper Case Letter Formation Cards With Guides (Item#: LC001)
- Set of 26 Laminated Lower Case Letter Formation Cards With Guides (Item#: LC002)
- Pack of Uppercase Practice Sheets, 50-Panel Blank, 8 ½” x 11” Inches (Item#: PS027)
- Pack of Lowercase Practice Sheets, 40-Panel Blank, 8 ½” x 11” Inches (Item#: PS028)
- Pack of 25 Kindergarten 3-Lined Paper with Drawing Panel, 8 ½” x 11” Inches (Item#: PS037)
Quantity: One kit including instruction guide